Suzuki Connect, An Advanced Telematic Solution – Car Tracking App
The current generation is all about staying connected; with your friends, your family, your work, our co-workers and the entire world at large. In this time and age, it is equally important to stay connected with your vehicle. Suzuki Connect is a technology which does exactly that. It keeps you connected with your vehicle. Let’s learn how.
What Is Suzuki Connect?
Suzuki Connect is an advanced Telematics solution that connects you with your Nexa car. Built on 3 pillars of Safety, Security & Performance, it gives you near real-time information about your vehicle’s location, driving behaviour analysis, emergency alerts, preventive functions and more. Suzuki Connect helps in enhancing your driving experience, vehicle longevity & fuel efficiency.
How Does Suzuki Connect Work?
Suzuki Connect is an embedded Telematics Control Unit (TCU) & GPS receiver, which can communicate back to you via onboard network connectivity. The hardware is placed out of sight and hardwired into the vehicle, eliminating the possibility of any tampering It is available to you, via a simple smartphone app, available on both Apple and Android platforms.
How Can Suzuki Connect Help You?
Suzuki Connect offers a host of benefits as listed below:
- Vehicle details –Suzuki Connect sends you important details regarding your car like usage of air-conditioning, kilometre reading & whether seat belts are being used or not
- Fuel efficiency – Suzuki Connect gives detailed fuel efficiency figures over a period of time in one place for easy comparative analysis
- Live Tracking – Onboard GPS and transmitter give you access to your car’s location, right on your phone. With Connect, you can track your car anywhere, anytime
- Share your Location – You can send Real-time & automatic location updates to any desired contact when driving at night, or down unfamiliar roads
- Geo-fencing – Suzuki Connect will notify you if your car crosses a defined Geo-fence area or speed set by you
- Navigate to the parked car – Suzuki Connect on your phone gives you accurate directions down to the metre to your parked car in case you forgot where you parked your car
- Low Fuel Alert – SConnect sends you alerts on your phone when your car’s fuel level is too low
- Tow away alert – If the car is moved or towed away, you’ll get a notification immediately
- Over-Speeding Alert – Suzuki Connect sends you an alert on your phone if your car is driven over the speed limit, or a limit predefined by you
- Emergency alert – SConnect is designed to detect an emergency situation in case of airbag deployment & automatically sends an emergency alert for Roadside assistance & to your family/friends, with your GPS coordinates and vehicle details
- Instant Roadside Assistance – You can now connect directly to 24×7 Roadside Assistance with a single touch on your Smartphone screen through the app
- Technical Diagnosis & Support – Suzuki Connect with Preventive function call can now inform Nexa technical team directly if something isn’t functioning properly so that the diagnosis & assistance including the location of the nearest service station or towing facility can be provided proactively before it becomes a technical issue
- Driving Behaviour Score – SConnect gives a detailed analysis & an overall score of your driving traits like Acceleration, Speed, Braking, Trip time and more so you can improve accordingly and drive safer & more efficiently
How Can You Get Suzuki Connect?
Suzuki Connect is available for just Rs 9,999 for a three-year subscription. It covers the hardware, connectivity charges & gives you access to all the functions & benefits. After 3 years, the service can be used by paying nominal data usage charges. Visit Shivam Autozone showrooms in Mumbai of Nexa Andheri East & Nexa Kandivali West or our Service Centers to get the device installed in the car and for excellent after-sales service. For Online inquiries, kindly click Here
Also Read: Maruti Suzuki Nexa Premium Service Center – Shivam Autozone
For more detailed information, kindly refer to the Brochure: Suzuki_Connect-brochure